After a rather rough 2015, with not a lot of crafting and even less blogging from me I’m hopeing that 2016 will be a better year. I’ll do a longer post in a week or so to start catching up with blogging some of the items I did make during last year, but in the meantime …
I couldn’t resist putting up a quick sneaky peak of what I’m currently just about finished….
Have you got any idea what it is I’m working on?
I will tell you that I’m using some items from a brand new collection called “Understated Elegance” from Dragons Lair Designs – but it’s not available in the store until the 1st February so you can’t get it just yet.
I’ll be posting again the begining of next week with photos of the finished creation and to tell you what it is.
Get your thinking caps on and leave a comment if you think you know – no prizes for a correct answer, this is just for fun. But keep an eye out in the future as I just might let you know of something where there will be a prize.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, lots of inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- The “Dragons Lair Designs” page on Facebook. We love it when people “Like” us!
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase/inspiration blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragons Lair Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom