Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Today a new collection is being launched in the Dragons Lair Designs store. It is called “Understated Elegance”. It has a very vintage look about it, but can be used in lots of different styles of creations both digital and printed out for hybrid or other crafting.
I did give people a sneaky peak of one item I’d made using some elements from the kit a few days ago on Facebook and told everybody I’d tell you exactly what it was for at a future date. Keep your eye out for my post tomorrow to see exactly what I made and to see if you guessed correctly.
But for today I’ve got a simple make to show you.
It’s actually a poster –
You are now wondering what it says, aren’t you?
Well the poster is actually to be put by a bookshelf of old books reminding whoever wants to read any of the books to use a bookmark and not turn over page corners.
If you pop over to the Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog you can see some of the sneaky peaks and launch day creations that other members of the design team have been making using this brand new collection the last week or so. And remember to pop over to the store to see exactly what components are in the collection and to make your purchases while it’s got a special launch discount on.
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- My Craft Studio Software
I simply took various elements from the “Understated Elegance” collection into the software, played around with the wording and layout, and then printed it out. A quick and simple make.
And that is it from me for today. I hope my little creations will inspire you to visit the Dragons Lair Designs store and have a play with some of the digital downloads available to buy yourself.
Please visit the “Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog” regularly over the next few weeks as you’ll find various “Inspiration by …” posts appear from the other design team members, as well as colouring tutorials and other posts. I’ll be back with more posts for the “Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog” over the coming months as well, so keep an eye out for those too.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, lots of inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- The “Dragons Lair Designs” page on Facebook. We love it when people “Like” us!
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase/inspiration blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragons Lair Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)