Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
I’ve made one very quick make this week when I received the mini collection that comes free with this month’s Dragons Lair Designs Newsletter.
A 6″ square Welsh birthday card.
These are what I used:
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- 300gsm White Cardstock
- Pre-cut and scored scalloped edge card
- Fingerlift Double sided tape
- 1mm deep, double sided tape
- Glue Gel
- My Craft Studio Software
I took various items from the collection into the My Craft Studio software. I built the main front panel on the screen using some of the elements, adding the greeting, and then resized to the size I wanted. By the side of this I resized another of the backgrounds to what I wanted as the larger mat. In the spare spaces I put the flowers which I copied and resized. All this was then printed onto one A4 sheet and then cut out. I also cut out a white mat a little larger than the main topper panel.
I used tape to attach the larger mat to the card front and the topper to the white mat and then used the 1mm deep tape to put one on topof the other. I shaped the flowers and attached to the front using glue gel.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, lots of inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- The “Dragons Lair Designs” page on Facebook. We love it when people “Like” us!
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase/inspiration blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragons Lair Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)