Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog
An Update, Some Musings And A Head To Head Creation
Those of you who come and visit my blog regularly will know that I’m on the Design Team for Dragons Lair Designs. One of the areas that the design team members, as well as others who like using Dragons Lair Designs item, come together to show our creations and have some fun is the Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group.
Lately we’ve been having a monthly “Head To Head”. For this everybody uses the same item from the Dragons Lair Designs Store and crafts something using it. Some already have the item in their crafting digital library and others take the opportunity to build their digital library up and just buy the item for the head to head challenge. At the end of the month Dragons Lair Designs designer Janette Padley gets “Random” to choose one winner who gets the item for the following month for free to work with for free. Why not come join us in the Fan Group and join in with this, and/or the other, fun things, we are doing.
My creation can be seen towards the end of this post.
I used my Hougie Board to score some 350gsm white cardstock to make a 2cm deep box, cut where necessary and glued it together using some quick grab wet glue. I used the same glue to attach the cut out pieces from the collection on to decorate the box.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, lots of inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- The “Dragons Lair Designs” page on Facebook. We love it when people “Like” us!
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase/inspiration blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragons Lair Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom