Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog
We’ve had daffodils out in our gardn for several weeks now, so I suppose it must mean that spring has come. We’ve even had several quite pleasant days as far as weather goes. So when I got my hands on the free “Think Spring” mini digital collection I just had to use it with some photos of daffodils I had.
This is a digital scrapbook layout put together using two photos I took a few years ago of the daffodils in our garden and a free mini-kit, “Think Spring”, that designer Janette Padley, of Dragons Lair Designs, gave as a freebie on the Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog as part of her Sunday Showcase post yesterday.
I just took the items into My Craft Studio Software, played around with sizes, positions, etc., and saved as a .jpg. I then used IrfanView to crop the image, re-size and watermark it.
Anybody can go to the DLD Inspiration Blog to get the freebie, and anybody can link up a creation they’ve made with any DLD items (doesn’t have to be made with the freebie, but it could be). And if you do show us your creation by linking it up to the Sunday Showcase blog post you have a chance of winning something from the Dragons Lair Designs online store.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, daily inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- We have a page on Facebook. If you like the creations I’ve made using Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads then we’d love it if you popped over and “Like” us.
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge the first Friday of every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragon Lair Designs
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this blog post. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it – but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.) (Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)
If you can’t see the comment box then there should be a link that says “Responses” and clicking on that will bring up the box