Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog
Who’s Been At The Easter Egg?
Just a short post today everybody!
I found some evidence that somebody’s been at an Easter Egg – and it’s not Easter Sunday yet.
I looked around and found some chocy chops and chocy fingers ….
But when I asked whether it was her who’d eaten the egg she said “Na, nid fi!” – which is Welsh for “No, not me!”.
I think the evidence is clear – don’t you?
This is a card front I made with the broken egg digi stamp that we have been given for the March group challenge in the Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group.
I suppose it can be called hybrid crafting as I partly constructed it digitally before printing out, colouring in and constructing. I took several items from the Simply Soft collection, also from Dragons Lair Designs, the digi for this month and a Lucy Lion digi stamp (which we’d had for free to work with for a group challenge a while ago), into My Craft Studio Elite software. I resized, moved aorund, added the text, etc., until I was happy with the layout – the text panel being on the working area off the main card front.
I printed out onto 250gsm Super Smooth white cardstock, cut out the main card and the text panel, and coloured in the digi stamps using Nuvo alcohol markers: 449, 477, 475, 463, 461, 413, and 485.
the panel was stuck to the front of a square card the same size as it and the text panel was stuck on top.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, daily inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- We have a page on Facebook. If you like the creations I’ve made using Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads then we’d love it if you popped over and “Like” us.
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge the first Friday of every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragon Lair Designs
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this blog post. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it – but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.) (Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)
If you can’t see the comment box then there should be a link that says “Responses” and clicking on that will bring up the box