Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog
Back In 1968
Designer Janette Padley has started a new challenge over in the Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group. She’s started a new, monthly scrapbook layout challenge (digital, paper, or hybrid – or even a card or other papercraft item if you prefer), starting the 20th of the month, where anybody who takes part gets a 20% Discount Voucher to the Dragons Lair Designs online store, and the winner picked by RNG will get her newest kit. And even more amazing – Janette has put a link in the comments of the FB event she’s created for the challenge where you can get the mini kit for use in the challenge absolutely free.
Free kit to work with, free voucher for taking part, plus the chance to get her newest kit as well – what are you waiting for – come join us in the DLD Fan Group and get involved.
Here’s what I made using the mini kit she gave free for the one starting March 20th.
I took the items from the free digital kit “Gentle Muse” into My Craft Studio Elite software, together with an old family photo. I then just played around with size, layers, positions, until I was happy with the layout. I then saved the design, then in IrfanView I cropped the final layout, re-sized it for uploading and added the watermark.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, daily inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- We have a page on Facebook. If you like the creations I’ve made using Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads then we’d love it if you popped over and “Like” us.
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge the first Friday of every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragon Lair Designs
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this blog post. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it – but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.) (Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)
If you can’t see the comment box then there should be a link that says “Responses” and clicking on that will bring up the box