Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Today I’ve got a quick digital scrapbook layout to show you.
It’s made using one of my photos and an assortment of items from the new Artistic Expressions collection that launched in the Dragons Lair Designs store on the 1st.
“Y Wal” is Welsh for “The Wall”. It’s a section of the wal in our front passage that we hung a piece of wall paper from the top to the bottom and allowed my niece and nephews to stick their creations to, whether made here or brought home from school for us to keep.
Here’s a closer look for you.
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- My Craft Studio Software
- IrfanView Software
I simply took a copy of the photo, together with an assortment of items from the Artistic Expressions collection, into My Craft Studio. I chose a square item and made it fill the width of my working area so that my finished layout would be square, and worked on that area building up my layout. After saving it as a .jpg I took it into IrfanView to crop, re-size, and add my digital watermark (I’ve got it set up in that software for when I adjust and watermark photos I’ve taken so easier to work than re-set one up in My Craft Studio).
And that’s it. One Quick Layout. Although I will print it out as my mother likes to keep a collection of printouts of the layouts I’ve made.
Don’t forget that there’s a discount in the store for a couple of weeks on this new collection, and if you choose to buy the whole collection you’ll get an extra item that can’t be bought individually.
And that is it from me for today. I hope my little creations will inspire you to visit the Dragons Lair Designs store and have a play with some of the digital downloads available to buy yourself.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, lots of inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- The “Dragons Lair Designs” page on Facebook. We love it when people “Like” us!
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase/inspiration blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragons Lair Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)