Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Today I’ve got a very quick digital scrapbook layout to show you.
It’s made using an old photo of one set of my grandparents from the family album, and elements from a mini kit that was given as a freebie in yesterday’s Sunday Showcase on the Dragons lair Designs Inspiration Blog.
The backgrounds in the collection have a lovely textured look, and the colours are lovely.
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- “Sorbet” mini collection – Freebie with Sunday Showcase of 17th April on the Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog.
- My Craft Studio Software
- IrfanView Software
As usual I did the layout in My Craft Studio and final sizing, cropping and watermark in IrfanView. A bit of resizing, a bit of flipping of some elements, and making multiples of the flowers is all it took.
And that’s it. One Quick Layout. Although, as I’ve said before about previous digital scrapbook layouts I’ve put together, I will print it out as my mother likes to keep a collection of printouts of the layouts I’ve made.
Don’t forget that there’s still time to pop over to the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog to get your entry into the “Anything Goes” challenge this month.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, lots of inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- The “Dragons Lair Designs” page on Facebook. We love it when people “Like” us!
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase/inspiration blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragons Lair Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)