Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Design Team Creation
It’s time for another inspiration post from me on the “Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog“. This is more or less what I posted over on that blog –
I decided to go for a home decor item this time.
And this is what I came up with:
These are what I used:
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- Hunkydory Foiled Frame; 250gsm Super Smooth white paper; Assorted Nuvo Embelishment Mousse; Tonic Funky Glue Pen; Pinflair Glue Gel;
I took items from the collection into the My Craft Studio software and re-sized and copied as I wanted. I also added wording to the “plant label” element.
I printed everything out and cut out the label, butterflies, background, etc.
I then tore pieces from two of the plainer backgrounds and made spirals before folding and twirling into torn paper roses. Some of the same background was torn into a panel and I went over the edge with the Tonic moose before sticking it to the background panel. I used two different colours of the Tonic mousse on the torn edges of the roses, and the another colour on the foiled frame.
Putting the matted background panel inside the back of the pre-scored frame I folded up the box frame and stuck the foiled frame on top.
I then used glue gel to stick the flowers and butterflies within the frame and the label and one small butterfly on the edge of the frame.
– o O o –
Blog Hop News
The Dragons Lair Designs Design Team will be running a Blog Hop from the 13th to 17th May. With something being given away for everybody who does the “Hop” it will be well worth you joining us and taking part. Make a note of the dates and pop in at any point during the event.
– o O o –
And that is it from me for today. I hope my little creation will inspire you to visit the Dragons Lair Designs store and have a play with some of the digital downloads available to buy yourself.
You can also sign up for the Dragons Lair Designs Newsletter – Here! – there’s a wonderfull mini kit free for all subscribers this month.
Dragons Lair Designs are currently running a Design Team Call
Please visit the “Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog” regularly over the next few weeks as you’ll find various “Inspiration by …” posts appear from the other design team members, and posts from some Guest DT members as well. I’ll hopefully be back posting more regularly over the comming months with Dragons Lair Designs and other crafty makes.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, lots of inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- The “Dragons Lair Designs” page on Facebook. We love it when people “Like” us!
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase/inspiration blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragons Lair Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)