Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Today I’ve got a very quick digital scrapbook layout to show you that I’ve made using both the quick page layout that was a freebie with yesterday’s Sunday Showcase on the Dragons lair Designs Inspiration Blog, and also part of the “Sorbet” mini collection freebie given a few weeks ago (look back through the Inspiration Blog posts and you should find it is still there.
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- Quick Page – Freebie with Sunday Showcase of 8th May on the Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog.
- “Sorbet” mini collection – Freebie with Sunday Showcase of 17th April on the Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog.
- My Craft Studio Software
- IrfanView Software
I picked two old photos of my father, at random, to use in this digital scrapbook layout. I decided that I wanted to use the quick layout being used in a way that was more than just used as it was, so I decided to add items from another, previous, freebie, to it. It was simply a case of layering up and resizing as I was going along until I was happy with the layout. I’ve no idea when the photos were taken, might even have been as far back as the 1970s, so I’ve not dated the layout. As the layout is digital, and stored in it’s full size as well as the watermarked, online size, version, I can add details such as dates or locations if I do find out in the future where and when they were taken.
And that’s it. One Quick Layout. Although, as I’ve said before about previous digital scrapbook layouts I’ve put together, I will print it out as my mother likes to keep a collection of printouts of the layouts I’ve made.
Don’t forget that there’s still time to pop over to the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog to get your entry into the “Anything Goes” challenge this month.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, lots of inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- The “Dragons Lair Designs” page on Facebook. We love it when people “Like” us!
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase/inspiration blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragons Lair Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)