Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
For the monthly Head to Head challenge group members all use the same kit from the store and make something with it. Whether DT members or ordinary group members, everybody has a chance to win the kit being used the next month, as one entry is drawn by random to get whatever we will be working with next.
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- My Craft Studio Software
- IrfanView Software
For this digital scrapbook layout I picked an old photo from the family album. My late grandmother and her friend/cousin in the late 1920s or early 1930s. With the vintage look of the Florence collection I thought this was a more suitable photo to use with it than newer photos.
I used the My Craft Studio Elite software to work with the photo and kit components until I had a layout I was happy with.
I hope you like it.
We have a new challenge over on the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog. This time we would like you to make anything, using any items (doesn’t need to be DLD items), on the theme of “Women at Work”. From florestry to farming, from crafting to cooking, the possibilities for this challenge are really endless.
On Friday we have a Blog Hop starting on the Dragons Lair Inspiration Blog. So please do bookmark it and call back on the day.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, lots of inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- The “Dragons Lair Designs” page on Facebook. We love it when people “Like” us!
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase/inspiration blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragons Lair Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)