Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Design Team Creation
It’s time for another inspiration post from me on the “Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog“. This is more or less what I posted over on that blog –
The new collection, launched in the Dragons Lair Designs online store on the 1st August, is called “Summer Sunset”, and all the DLD Inspiration Blog DT members have been given the collection to work with for their Inspiration posts this month – with many choosing to volunteer to make extra creations – which does show that we really like working with it.
For the launch I made a digital scrapbook layout showing a photo I’d taken of a flower some years ago. Having gone digital that time I decided to go into mixed media for this inspiration and decorate a box.
This is what I started with –
These are what I used:
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- 250gsm Super Smooth A4 white cardstock
- Tonic Funky Glue
- Pinflair Glue Gel
- Three colours of Cosmic Shimmer Paint
- My Craft Studio Elite Software
- Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- Tonic Butterfly Die
- Tattered Lace Flower Die
- Non-stick Craft Sheet
- Paint Brush
- Pokey Tool
And this is what the box looks like from the top.
– o O o –
And that is it from me for today. I hope my cards will inspire you to visit the Dragons Lair Designs store and have a play with combining some of the digital downloads available to buy with some of your other crafting equipment to make different creations.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, lots of inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- The “Dragons Lair Designs” page on Facebook. We love it when people “Like” us!
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase/inspiration blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragons Lair Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)