Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Design Team Card
It’s time for me to show you another DT inspiration piece as today we see the start of a new challenge on the “Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog“.
Each ”Dragons Lair Designs Challenge” goes live the first Friday of the month with a new theme each time. The winner will get picked by “Random” so that it is fair for all levels of crafters. The winner gets a prize, as well as a badge for their blog, and the winning entry will also be highlighted on the challenge blog the following month. Although we’d love to see Dragons Lair Designs items on your creation, you may ENTER the challenge using ANY MATERIAL you wish as long as you clearly follow the set theme. You may enter the challenge with ONE entry per month. So why not consider joining in with us this month – go to the challenge blog and have a look at the rules and the inspiration created by my fellow Design Team members.
The theme for the October challenge is – “Boo!”. From the scarry to the fun, anytype of crafting.
Please join in and let us see your crafted creation. I can’t wait to see what everybody comes up with this month.
I looked back to my photos from October 2015 for photos to make a digital scrapbook layout as inspiration for you this month.
Dragons Lair Designs Item:
- “Trick or Treat” collection.
- My Craft Studio Elite software
I chose a “haloween” themed collection from Dragons Lair Designs for my creation this time. I picked photos of two of my nephews dressed up in their Haloween costumes – a large black spider with 8 long legs on a giant spider’s web, and skeleton with black hooded cape – together with one of the pumpkins that they’d carved, and used a digital cutter within the My Craft Studio software to cut them into scalloped circle shapes with black matting and layering. I also used a digital cutter from within the software to cut a cat shape from one of the backgrounds in the digital collection.
I then had some fun laying out everything at different sizes and positions until I was happy with the layout. I then printed out a copy for my mother’s collection of my 8″ square layouts although it’s the digital layout that you can see in this post.
Please go over to the “Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog” and have a look at my fellow Design Team members’ inspiration pieces and to enter your creations.
I can’t wait to start visiting your blogs to see.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, daily inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- We have a page on Facebook. If you like the creations I’ve made using Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads then we’d love it if you popped over and “Like” us.
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge the first Friday of every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragon Lair Designs
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)