First Batch Of Welsh Christmas Cards For 2019
Hi and welcome to my blog (or welcome back if you’ve visited before).
I’ve been saying that I need to get on with my Christmas card making for months. I usually have the majority of my Christmas cards made over the summer with just the last few batches to do in the autumn. But, for a variety of reasons, I didn’t get any completed during the summer this year.
I did start, in fact the ones I’ve completed yesterday were more or less complete the first week in August, but I needed to print out inserts for them and put a “Nadolig Llawen” (Welsh for Happy Christmas”) greeting on them, and at the time I couldn’t find any peeloffs or banner greetings left over from last year, so I had to order some and by the time they arrived I was working on other projects.
But now I’m back working on my Christmas cards.
Today I have one pack of 6 plain cards to show you, as well as one more elaborate and dimensional card that is packaged for sale on it’s own.
What I Used
- 6″ square, ready scored, kraft card, base cards with envelopes
- 120gsm white printer paper onto which a greeting was printed to use as an insert for all the cards
- Hunkydory Christmas Cardmaking Collection – cardstock, toppers, decoupage, square little books, etc., used as main components of cards
- Fingerlift Tape
- Greetings Banners
- Foam Tape – black and white of various heights
- Pinflair Glue Gel
- Pinflair Bookbinding glue
- Paper Cutter – Cutterpilar Pro
- Score Board – Hoogie Board
Pack Of 6 Cards
These are very simple, 6″ x 6″, cards on kraft card base cards with a white insert.
Single Christmas Card
This is the front look of the dimensional card.
And the next two are angled views to give you an idea of the dimension.
I have several bits of different crafting on the go at the moment, so keep an eye out for them over the next few weeks.
- You can see my Gwyneth George area on Facebook by clicking – here.
- Crefftau MAES MIERI Crafts Facebook Page – here.
Please “Like“, “Follow“, and even “Share” if you think any of your friends might be interested.
- Crefftau Maes Mieri Crafts YouTube Chanel – here.
Please “Like” and “Subscribe“
- You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
Thank you for reading this blog post – I hope you like what you’ve seen and read.
And thank you to everybody who’s left a comment on my previous blog posts – I really do appreciate you taking the time.
You should find a box at the bottom of each post where you can leave a Comment if you feel like it.
(If you can’t see the comment box then there should be a link that says “Comments” or “Leave a Reply” and clicking on that will bring up the box.) Due to problems with Spam/advertising posts, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.
Notice: I’m sure you are already aware that any comments and details you leave will be stored on the system, and those that go through moderation will be visible to the public. You may be given the option for the system to store your details so that you don’t have to fill in all your info each time you want to leave a comment – if you choose to accept this option then cookies will be used for this. Cookies might also be used by the system for logging visitor and return visitor numbers as well.