6th Batch Of Christmas Cards For 2019 – Welsh Cards
Hi and welcome to my blog (or welcome back if you’ve visited before).
Today’s sellection of Christmas Cards again show a collection of 6 cards I put together into a pack for selling at our Chapel, as well as one more dimensional card that I packed as an individual card for selling – it is more dimensional and ornate and I charge a little more for this type of card as they take longer to make and use up more material.
I did a couple of different shaped cards this time. Some have a matching insert from the collection while others have a plain insert with just a printed greeting.
I just went through the collection, pulled out pieces that went together, cut and constructed.
What I Used
- 6″ square, ready scored, kraft card, base cards with envelopes
- 120gsm white printer paper onto which a greeting was printed to use as an insert for all the cards
- Hunkydory Christmas Cardmaking Collection – cardstock, toppers, decoupage, square little books, etc., used as main components of cards
- Fingerlift Tape
- Greetings Banners
- Foam Tape – black and white of various heights
- Pinflair Glue Gel
- Pinflair Bookbinding glue
- Paper Cutter – Cutterpilar Pro
- Score Board – Hoogie Board
Pack Of 6 Cards
Decoupaged Christmas Card
The front of the card.
An angled view of part of the card to try and show dimension.
As well as working on my Christmas cards I have a small number of other projects on the go at the moment, so my next post might be more Christmas cards or might be something else – keep an eye out.
- You can see my Gwyneth George area on Facebook by clicking – here.
- Crefftau MAES MIERI Crafts Facebook Page – here.
Please “Like“, “Follow“, and even “Share” if you think any of your friends might be interested.
- Crefftau Maes Mieri Crafts YouTube Chanel – here.
Please “Like” and “Subscribe“
- You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
Thank you for reading this blog post – I hope you like what you’ve seen and read.
And thank you to everybody who’s left a comment on my previous blog posts – I really do appreciate you taking the time.
You should find a box at the bottom of each post where you can leave a Comment if you feel like it.
(If you can’t see the comment box then there should be a link that says “Comments” or “Leave a Reply” and clicking on that will bring up the box.) Due to problems with Spam/advertising posts, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.
Notice: I’m sure you are already aware that any comments and details you leave will be stored on the system, and those that go through moderation will be visible to the public. You may be given the option for the system to store your details so that you don’t have to fill in all your info each time you want to leave a comment – if you choose to accept this option then cookies will be used for this. Cookies might also be used by the system for logging visitor and return visitor numbers as well.