Hi and welcome to my blog
(or welcome back if you’ve visited before).
Thank you for coming over to have a look at my blog
Cards As Gifts – 4th Batch
As I said in my 1st post of these series – here – I can’t do anything much to help anybody during this COVID-19 pandemic, but I did decide to help out a few friends and family members by makeing some cards and sending random ones a small pack of cards so that they had something in the house to send to people while they could not go out to shop for cards or go and visit people in person to give them birthday good wishes.
I also explained why I chose the theme I did for the cards I’m gifting.
What I Did
Have a look at my previous post – here – if you’ve not already read about what I did to create the cards.
What I Used
- Hunkydory Twighlight Safari Collection
- Addition of some extra cardstock and base cards to extend the collection
- Fingerlift Tape
- Foam Tape
- Paper Trimmer – Cutterpiller Pro
- Glue – Pinflair Bookbinding Glue
- Ultra Tacky (red liner) Tape
- Pearlescent Paper
- Brother Scan’n’Cut
- We’R’Memory Keepers Foiling Quill
- Brown Heat Activated Foil
- 100gsm White Paper (for printing inserts)
- Stamping Press
- Stamp (with my details on – ordered from Dreamees some time ago)
- ColourBox Black Ink
These are not in batches as they were sent out, just as they were made and photographed.
Hopefully by now some of the packets of cards will have arrived with those that have been chosen to receive them.
- You can see my Gwyneth George area on Facebook by clicking – here.
- Crefftau MAES MIERI Crafts Facebook Page – here.
Please “Like“, “Follow“, and even “Share” if you think any of your friends might be interested.
- Crefftau Maes Mieri Crafts YouTube Chanel – here.
Please “Like” and “Subscribe“
- You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
Thank you for reading this blog post – I hope you like what you’ve seen and read.
And thank you to everybody who’s left a comment on my previous blog posts – I really do appreciate you taking the time.
You should find a box at the bottom of each post where you can leave a Comment if you feel like it. (If you can't see the comment box then there should be a link that says "Comments" or "Leave a Reply" and clicking on that will bring up the box.) Due to problems with Spam/advertising posts, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day. Notice: I’m sure you are already aware that any comments and details you leave will be stored on the system, and those that go through moderation will be visible to the public. You may be given the option for the system to store your details so that you don’t have to fill in all your info each time you want to leave a comment - if you choose to accept this option then cookies will be used for this. Cookies might also be used by the system for logging visitor and return visitor numbers as well.