Thank you for coming over to have a look at my blog
Hi all! Time to show you some more of the Christmas cards I’ve made so far this year.
What I Did
As this is another batch of cards made using Hunkydory Christmas Collections from this year and last year you can find out what I did on the first post of the series – Here!
What I Used
- Hunkydory Christmas Cardmaking Collection 2020
- Hunkydory Christmas Cardmaking Collection – leftovers from 2019
- 1mm Deep Foam Tape
- Fingerlift Tape
- Glue – Pinflair Bookbinding Glue
- Scoreboard – We R Memory Keepers The Works
- Paper Trimmer – Cutterpiller Pro
- Peel-offs – Nadolig Llawen (Welsh for Happy Christmas)
- Banners – Nadolig Llawen
- Archival Ink
- Stamp with Crafftau Maes Mieri Crafts details – made by Dreamees (don’t know if they offer the service to have your own choice of wording on a stamp any more).
- We R Memory Keepers Precision Press Stamping Platform
- C5 Envelopes
- Postal Ruler
As I said in a previous Christmas card post – I’m numbering the Christmas cards I’m blogging this year so that I’ll know exactly how many I’ve made in total by Christmas.
This week, to have a bit of a change from the Hunkydory cards and the more simple ones with decoupage I’ve been doing, I’ve started makeing up a batch of Nativity Christmas cards using Debbi Moore Nativity kit and dies. I do like Christmas cards that show the Nativity – after all, that is the real reason for celabrating Christmas in the first place – and having dies to cut out the Nativity characters and animals allows for some dimensional elements when there’s no way I could cut them out by hand. Keep an eye out for them appearing on my blog during the next couple of weeks..
- You can see my Gwyneth George area on Facebook by clicking – here.
- Crefftau MAES MIERI Crafts Facebook Page – here.
Please “Like“, “Follow“, and even “Share” if you think any of your friends might be interested.
- Crefftau Maes Mieri Crafts YouTube Chanel – here.
Please “Like” and “Subscribe“
- You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
Thank you for reading this blog post – I hope you like what you’ve seen and read.
And thank you to everybody who’s left a comment on my previous blog posts – I really do appreciate you taking the time.
You should find a box at the bottom of each post where you can leave a Comment if you feel like it. (If you can't see the comment box then there should be a link that says "Comments" or "Leave a Reply" and clicking on that will bring up the box.) Due to problems with Spam/advertising posts, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day. Notice: I’m sure you are already aware that any comments and details you leave will be stored on the system, and those that go through moderation will be visible to the public. You may be given the option for the system to store your details so that you don’t have to fill in all your info each time you want to leave a comment - if you choose to accept this option then cookies will be used for this. Cookies might also be used by the system for logging visitor and return visitor numbers as well.