A Little Bit Of Crochet – Guess What!
Hi and welcome to my blog (or welcome back if you’ve visited before).
So this is what I made – what do you think it is?
Perhaps I should say that it wasn’t just crocheting one, but two!
What I Did
There isn’t an exact pattern I can show you as they are “made to measure” for my mother. I simply crocheted stripes of different coloured blue yarn until they were long enough, sewed in the ends where I’d joined, and sewed the panel ends together to make a tube, leaving a small gap part way along.
What I Used
- Crochet Hook
- Leftover Yarn (from a project I did quite a while ago – as in I showed it to you in early 2018 a while ago – crocheting a shawl for my mother that you can see – Here! I did show the leftover yarn and said at the time “I’ve got this much left, so another project for the future.” Didn’t think it would be quite as far in the future – and I’ve still got some of the yarn left)
- Yarn Needle – to sew in ends
And here they are being modeled by my mother – a pair of long arm fingerless gloves.
I have made myself a plainer pair, as well as a muff. I need to show you them as soon as I get them photographed and a blog post written up.
I have several bits of different crafting on the go at the moment, so keep an eye out for them over the next few weeks.
- You can see my Gwyneth George area on Facebook by clicking – here.
- Crefftau MAES MIERI Crafts Facebook Page – here.
Please “Like“, “Follow“, and even “Share” if you think any of your friends might be interested.
- Crefftau Maes Mieri Crafts YouTube Chanel – here.
Please “Like” and “Subscribe“
- You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
Thank you for reading this blog post – I hope you like what you’ve seen and read.
And thank you to everybody who’s left a comment on my previous blog posts – I really do appreciate you taking the time.
You should find a box at the bottom of each post where you can leave a Comment if you feel like it. (If you can't see the comment box then there should be a link that says "Comments" or "Leave a Reply" and clicking on that will bring up the box.) Due to problems with Spam/advertising posts, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day. Notice: I’m sure you are already aware that any comments and details you leave will be stored on the system, and those that go through moderation will be visible to the public. You may be given the option for the system to store your details so that you don’t have to fill in all your info each time you want to leave a comment - if you choose to accept this option then cookies will be used for this. Cookies might also be used by the system for logging visitor and return visitor numbers as well.