11th Batch Of Christmas Cards For 2019 – Welsh Cards
Hi and welcome to my blog (or welcome back if you’ve visited before).
The batch of cards I’ve got to show you today are a bit of an assortment that I will put into a big pack where customers can choose single cards for £1 each.
What I Used
For the first card I stamped in FlitterGlu before adding guilding flakes to it once it was tacky. I am very impressed with how sharp the image is once I rubbed off the excess flakes. It was then trimmed and attached to matting and layering on a card.
For the other cards in this batch I used a Hunkydory Christmas collection. I just pulled out things that went together, scored sheets of cardstock from the collection or my stash to make a base card, and then added toppers and other items. Each card has either a plain and printed insert or an insert from the collection that matches the outside of the card.
Nadolig Llawen is Welsh for Happy Christmas.
What I Used
- 120gsm white printer paper onto which a greeting was printed to use as an insert for some of the cards
- A4 sheets Colour Me! Professional Stamping Card
- Assorted coloured cardstock for matting and layering
- Assorted A4 heavyweight cardstock to score and fold to make base card
- Chocolate Baroque – Christmas Five Cling Mounted Individual Rubber stamps Multi-buy
- Stamping Platform – We R Memory Keepers
- Indigo Blue Guilding Flake Items – FlitterGlu, Copper Kettle Mega Flakes, Scoochy Foam and Phat Foam
- Prism Craft Markers
- Hunkydory Christmas Cardmaking Collection – cardstock, toppers, decoupage, square little books, etc., used as main components of cards
- Fingerlift Tape
- Greetings Banners
- Foam Tape – black and white of various heights
- Pinflair Glue Gel
- Pinflair Bookbinding glue
- Paper Cutter – Cutterpilar Pro
- Score Board – Hoogie Board
Batch Of Cards
As well as working on my Christmas cards I have a small number of other projects on the go at the moment, so my next post might be more Christmas cards or might be something else – keep an eye out.
- You can see my Gwyneth George area on Facebook by clicking – here.
- Crefftau MAES MIERI Crafts Facebook Page – here.
Please “Like“, “Follow“, and even “Share” if you think any of your friends might be interested.
- Crefftau Maes Mieri Crafts YouTube Chanel – here.
Please “Like” and “Subscribe“
- You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
Thank you for reading this blog post – I hope you like what you’ve seen and read.
And thank you to everybody who’s left a comment on my previous blog posts – I really do appreciate you taking the time.
You should find a box at the bottom of each post where you can leave a Comment if you feel like it.
(If you can’t see the comment box then there should be a link that says “Comments” or “Leave a Reply” and clicking on that will bring up the box.) Due to problems with Spam/advertising posts, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.
Notice: I’m sure you are already aware that any comments and details you leave will be stored on the system, and those that go through moderation will be visible to the public. You may be given the option for the system to store your details so that you don’t have to fill in all your info each time you want to leave a comment – if you choose to accept this option then cookies will be used for this. Cookies might also be used by the system for logging visitor and return visitor numbers as well.