Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog
From The Spring Of 2004
On the 20th the Dragons Lair Designs designer, Janette Padley, started a new challenge in the Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group by giving us all free access to the same mini kit to work with. The kit she’s given to the Fan Group members who want to take part in this month’s layout challenge is called “Floral Glory”.
Any Fan Group member, no matter if a long time member or just joining during this month, can collect the kit and then upload a photo of something they’ve made with items from the collection (digital, paper, or hybrid crafting based) into the relevant album she’s set up, before the end of the challenge. Details are all in the FB event she’s set up for the challenge.
Anybody who takes part gets a 20% Discount Voucher to the Dragons Lair Designs online store, and the winner picked by RNG will get her newest kit.
What are you waiting for – come join us in the DLD Fan Group and get involved.
Here’s a layout that I made using the mini kit she gave free for the challenge starting April 20th.
I took the items from the free digital kit “Floral Glory” into My Craft Studio Elite software, together with aphoto I’d taken of a flowering almond tree in bloom in our garden a few years ago. I then just played around with size, layers, positions, until I was happy with the layout. I then saved the design, then in IrfanView I cropped the final layout, re-sized it for uploading and added the watermark.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, daily inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- We have a page on Facebook. If you like the creations I’ve made using Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads then we’d love it if you popped over and “Like” us.
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge the first Friday of every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragon Lair Designs
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this blog post. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it – but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.) (Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)
If you can’t see the comment box then there should be a link that says “Responses” and clicking on that will bring up the box