Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
I’m afraid that I sometimes forget to say it, but I want you all to know that I do appreciate all your visits, and especially your comments both on my blog, and the linkes and comments on Facebook.
Janette Padley, the designer at Dragons Lair Designs, has started a weekly “Sunday Showcase” over on the Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog a few weeks ago.
It is a chance for everybody to link up anything they’ve made using Dragons Lair Designs items. Usually it’s just Design Team members who’s work is seen regularly on the blog, but by linking up their creations anybody can be a part of the Sunday Showcase – and even better, at the end of the week, somebody get’s randomly chosen to receive an item from the DLD store, so even more reason to come and show us your DLD makes.
It’s also a chance to get a DLD FREEBIE – because Janette is putting in a link to a Dragons Lair Designs freebie in each Sunday Showcase post. And of course these could be used to join in the showcase linkup if you don’t already have something DLD in your digital library.
Today I’ve got a quick digital scrapbook layout to show you – in fact it’s a double layout.
I hunted out photos of my youngest nephews when they were about the same age for this one.
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- “PJ Party Quick Page” – Freebie with Sunday Showcase on Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog yesterday
- Background from “Think Spring” mini kit – Freebie with Sunday Showcase on Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog post of 20th March.
- My Craft Studio Software
- IrfanView Software
This is a super quick digital layout because I used a “Quick Page” design so didn’t have to worry about placing the background, frame, ribbon, etc.
I also took The green background from the previous freebie and the quick page from yesterday’s freebie into the My Craft Studio Software. I made a 2nd copy of the quick page and then flipped it. With my working area at A4 landscape I put the background behind and resized the quick page so that they fitted on side by side across the middle. I then hunted out and re-sized the two baby photos. I then placed them behind the quick page, saved, and finaly cropped and watermarked in IrfanView.
And that is it from me for today. I hope that you will take advantage of the DLD Freebie and use it to make something that you connect up to the Sunday Showcase for us all to see. You never know, you could be the lucky one who wins more DLD goodies in the draw.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, lots of inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- The “Dragons Lair Designs” page on Facebook. We love it when people “Like” us!
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase/inspiration blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragons Lair Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)