Winner Of The February Tree Of Life Giveaway
Hi and welcome to my blog (or welcome back if you’ve visited before).
In one of my blog posts in early February – where I included a YouTube video of me makeing a wirework and semi precious stones tree wall hanging – I said that I was celebrateing me launching my Crefftau Maes Mieri Crafts YouTube channel by giving the tree I made away in a draw.
I allowed four ways to enter – as follows :
I’m allowing up to four entries per person –
- Leave a comment below. Any comment, provided it’s not Spam, or nasty – in fact any comment that makes it through my usual moderation, will go into the hat.
- Leave a comment on the album that goes with this project on my Facebook page – Here!
- Put a photo of any of your wirework projects into the album – Here! (Any wirework project, be it wire encased beads, wirework brooches, wirework lettering, etc. I do like to see what others are doing. Leave a link to your blog post if you have one with details of your make.)
- Comment on either the English or Welsh version of the Wirework Tree videos on YouTube – Here or Yma! (I do want to know what you think of my videos, and if you have a suggestion of something you’d like to see me demonstrating then please let me know in your comment.)
Number of entries at each location were:
18 names went into a hat. 1 was drawn out.
The winner is – Drum Roll Please! – Holley.
(I will need your address to post the tree out to you, Holley, so please message me via E-mail or FB messanger.)
I have several bits of different crafting on the go at the moment, so keep an eye out for them over the next few weeks, starting with another post that includes a video tomorrow morning.
- You can see my Gwyneth George area on Facebook by clicking – here.
- Crefftau MAES MIERI Crafts Facebook Page – here.
Please “Like“, “Follow“, and even “Share” if you think any of your friends might be interested.
- Crefftau Maes Mieri Crafts YouTube Chanel – here.
Please “Like” and “Subscribe“
- You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
Thank you for reading this blog post – I hope you like what you’ve seen and read.
And thank you to everybody who’s left a comment on my previous blog posts – I really do appreciate you taking the time.
You should find a box below where you can leave a Comment if you feel like it. (If you can’t see the comment box then there should be a link that says “Responses” and clicking on that will bring up the box.) Due to problems with Spam/advertising posts, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.
Notice: I’m sure you are already aware that any comments and details you leave will be stored on the system, and those that go through moderation will be visible to the public. If you are given the option for the system to store your details so that you don’t have to fill in all your info each time you want to leave a comment then cookies will be used for this. Cookies might also be used by the system for logging visitor and return visitor numbers as well.
Notice: Some of my links might be monetised – click Here and scroll towards the bottom for more information.